- Activity 1.1 Offering meaningful occupation in a community enterprise
- Offer 10,000 work practice/ training days per annum
- Offer opportunities in retail, warehouse & distribution, workshop, horticulture, office work, IT
Objective 1 - Social Inclusion To encourage social inclusion for the Participants and Volunteers by:
- Activity 1.2 Developing social interaction
- Provide pan disability activities
- Provide opportunities for group working
- Provide a client crew room
Objective 2 - Develop Self Worth and Well Being To develop self worth and personal well being for Participants and Volunteers
Activity 2.1 Supported personal development planning
- 80% of Clients/Volunteers have a PDP review at least once a year.
- Rise in self confidence
- Monitoring and recognition of progress
Activity 2.2 Giving responsibility
- Structure for progression and increased responsibility.
- Number of people progressing through structure
Objective 3 - Education and Training To provide education and training for Participants and Volunteers
Activity 3.1 Offering vocational training in a community enterprise
- Deliver over 50 OCNs per annum to at least 25 people
- Offer IT training to at least 10 people
- Offer NVQ training to up to 5 people
- Deliver internal training and certification
Activity 3.2 Improve basic skills
- Offer basic skills training up to 10 people
Activity 3.3 Offering supported employment training
- Key Steps project:
- Support over 100 people a year
- Provide job coaching to 25 people a year.
- Facilitate paid work for 15 people per year.
Objective 4 - Relief of Poverty and Social Deprivation To relieve the effects of poverty and social deprivation
Activity 4.1 The provision of low cost or free furniture and household items
- Complete over 3000 transactions pa
- Give discounts to 25% of customers
- Provide 50 packages of free goods.
Objective 5 - Environmental Good Practice To encourage and promote the protection and enhancement of the Environment
Activity 5.1 Maintaining Environmental Award
- Green Dragon level 2
Activity 5.2 Collecting and organising reuse and recycling of unwanted furniture and household goods
- Collect 30,000 items per annum
- Re-use over 9000 items per annum
- Re-use or Recycle over 60% by weight of items collected
Activity 5.3 Promoting environmental good practice
- Advertise collection and re-use service
- Attend events to promote environmental benefits.
Objective 6 - Employment of Disabled Staff To provide opportunities for the employment of disabled staff
Activity 6.1 Maintain Social Firm status
- At least 25% of employed staff are disabled or have a disadvantage in the workplace