Privacy Notice – (Pembrokeshire FRAME)
- Why do we collect and keep your personal information?
We collect and use your personal information so that we can provide you with a service.
The Processing of your data is:
- Because it is necessary for the performance of this task to do so
- Because it is necessary for the performance of a contract to do so
- Because you have given your consent
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person
- Necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests to do so
- How Information about you is used.
The information that you provide will be processed according to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
Reuse customers data will be used for delivery and collection services.
We will not make any disclosures to third parties for marketing.
Your data will be secure and confidential at all times and we will only collect the personal information that is required to provide you with our service.
- How long do we keep hold of your information?
We will retain the information provided to us for by reuse customers for 2 years and your information will be securely disposed of once it is no longer required.
- Access to my personal information?
You can find out if we hold any personal information by making a subject access request under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. To make a request for any personal information we may hold you need to put your request in writing addressing it to:
Access to Records
Pembrokeshire FRAME Limited
Old Hakin Road
- Your Rights.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you, not all rights will apply it will depend on the legal basis for processing your data.
- The right to be Informed – Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data. This is a key transparency requirement under the GDPR
- The right of Access – you are entitled to request access to and a copy of, information we hold about you
- The right to Rectification – you have the right to ask to have your information corrected.
- The right to Erasure – this is not an absolute right and will depend on the reason for processing your personal information
- The right to Data Portability – This only applies to data processing that is carried out by automated means
- The right to Restrict processing may apply – you may request that we stop processing your personal data however, this may delay or prevent us delivering a service to you. We will seek to comply with your request but may be required to hold or process information to comply with our legal duties.
- The right to Object – this is not an absolute right and will depend on the reason for processing your personal information.
- Complaints or Queries.
Pembrokeshire FRAME endeavours to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they believe that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate.
This privacy notice does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of our collection and use of personal information. However we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to the address below:
Jennifer Sims, Data Protection Officer
Pembrokeshire Frame Limited
Telephone: 01437 769755
If you want to make a complaint about the way we have processed your personal information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office as the statutory body which oversees data protection law:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Email case email@example.com Telephone No: 0303 123 1113
- Changes to this privacy notice.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review.