Henry Hedgepodge Art Academy
Henry Hedgepodge Academy of ART is an expressive arts school + creative therapies centre where the therapeutic process of art making is employed to enhance the psychological and social well-being of individuals of all ages and health conditions. It is at its heart, an adult and children’s safe space for self-expression through the mediums of visual art, writing, play, and drama, for healing, transformation, rejuvenation, self-discovery, creative learning and exploration.
The sessions are person-centred and led by creative and expressive arts practitioner Deborah Withey. As well, art + design lessons are offered for children and adults.
The studio is located on the first floor of The Green Shed. Sessions and lessons are currently online due to COVID 19, however, limited face to face sessions in the studio will be available if mutually agreed safe to do so.
— “Colour my World” revolving 6-week programme online.
– Arts on referral 1:1 for young people with ASC, ADL
– Therapeutic art for bereavement, chronic illness, trauma, anxiety
– Group creative respite sessions for anyone caring for others
– Classic art classes in printmaking, drawing, sculpture, painting
– GCSE and A-level portfolio tutorials for art, design, photography
– CPD workshops for professionals in expressive arts and self-care
HENRY HEDGEPODGE ACADEMY OF ART | cheese + pickles studio
The Green Shed, Merlin’s Bridge, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire SA61 1XE
Mobile 44 (0)7572 025 413 Twitter @cheeseanpickles
Art Academy site: https://www.henryhedgepodge.com/
Gallery site: https://www.deborahwitheyart.com
Portfolio site: https://www.cheeseandpickles.carbonmade.com
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborah-withey/
Designs for the home: https://www.artwow.co/products/artist/deborah-withey