Trusts and Foundations
Here at Pembrokeshire FRAME we are proud of the fantastic support that we receive from charitable trusts, corporate foundations and grant funds of all sizes.
Trust support allows us to fund both new projects and our core operational services enabling us to continue supporting vulnerable individuals and helping them to turn around their lives.
Whether large or one-off awards or smaller regular grants all funding that we receive from Trusts and Foundation helps towards the continuation of our services.
One of the core needs of Pembrokeshire FRAME is revenue funding which pays for the day to day running of the Pembrokeshire FRAME operation. The following current appeals are therefore uppermost in our current needs for funding and we greatly welcome the opportunity to discuss any contributions to these in more detail with any interested funding bodies or individuals, please email email@example.com for more information.
- Core costs including staff costs, utilities, maintenance etc
- Development of the Pembrokeshire FRAME Creative Reuse Centre at Pembroke Dock
- Start up and running costs of The Pembroke Dock Community Fridge
- Re-opening and running costs of Merlins’ Bridge Community Fridge
- Start up and running costs of the new Pembrokeshire FRAME Furniture Surgery
- Support Worker salaries
- A new Pembrokeshire FRAME collection and delivery van
- Health & Safety & PPE during Covid 19 pandemic