Latest Covid-19 Information
Please check below for all our latest up-to-date information regarding our operations and opening times at all of our Frame sites plus the Haverfordwest Community Fridge and The Green Shed in Merlin’s Bridge:
08th April 2021 Update
We are delighted to announce that Pembrokeshire FRAME will be reopening to the public on Monday 12th April 2021. Opening hours at our stores in Merlin’s Bridge and Pembroke Dock will initially be 9am – 4pm Mon – Fri and 10am – 3pm – Sat, however these are likely to change to full opening times so do please check back on the website or facebook page before making a special journey.
Covid Safety Precautions
Our staff have worked extremely hard to ensure that our premises are safe for participants, volunteers, staff and customers to visit. We have fogging machines at Merlin’s Bridge and Pembroke Dock and all areas are disinfected and cleaned regularly. Please make sure to follow our health and safety and social distancing guidelines when you visit any of Pembrokeshire FRAMES’s sites.
Collection and Delivery
Please see the procedure below for collections and delivery
The Collection and Delivery Supervisor will contact the resident ahead of arrival to
- Confirm that nobody is in self-isolation or shielding & talk through and agree procedures required to protect all concerned against the risk of C-19
- Whenever possible the van crew should not enter the donor’s or client’s property. Goods should be left or collected from outside the property.
- If entry to the property is required the donor, Buyer, or members of their respective families should be kept at a minimum distance of 2 metres.
- The Donor will place a piece of paper/label with frame written on it and will wait in another room whilst the goods are out of the house.
- People bringing donations to Frame will be by appointment only.
- The buyer will instruct the driver where to leave the item and will wait in another room whilst the goods are delivered.
- The van crew will refuse to complete a collection or delivery if the donor or client appears unwell or it does not seem safe to proceed
• The driver will take responsibility to keep time spent in property short and sanitise any surfaces touched before leaving.
7th January 2021
Pembrokeshire FRAME shops are currently closed during the lockdown due to Government Guidance.
We are unfortunately NOT able to receive or collect donations during this time.
You may call 08456 021386 to book a bulky waste collection.
The Haverfordwest Community Fridge is currently operational Monday – Friday 10am – 12pm.
We will keep you updated on this page when our sites will re-open to the public.
We need your item donations so please keep them for when we reopen.